We provide Christian Science worship services—and prayer-based Christian healing—for Cedarburg and Ozaukee County in Wisconsin.
How to reach us:
W63N108 Washington Ave
Cedarburg, Wisconsin 53012
(at the corner of Pioneer Road and Washington Ave.)
A Little Background
The Christian Science Church, also known as The Church of Christ, Scientist, is a Christian denomination, with the Bible and especially Jesus’ teachings at the heart and soul of its practice.
Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy states: “Jesus established his church and maintained his mission on a spiritual foundation of Christ-healing.” This is the continuing mission of the Christian Science Church.
The practice of this system of Christian healing has resulted in significant cures of physical and mental problems for over a century, with many of these accounts available online. In Christian Science, God is seen as always upholding health and well-being. The power of prayer lies not in faith alone but in a deeper understanding of God’s divine laws that embrace humanity.
Everyone can choose for themselves and their families the kind of health care that meets their needs. By practicing Christian Science, many have lived free of drugs and other systems of physical care.
You're invited to . . .
- visit a church designed to make healing practical today just as in Jesus time.
- enjoy being with people who pray and laugh together, support one another, and care for their community
- get to know the God who is Love and who loves you
- find out what Mary Baker Eddy discovered about God and Christian healing, in her bestselling book Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures
- grow with self-guided Bible study via weekly Bible Lessons
- enroll children in a Sunday School that teaches the Ten Commandments, the Beatitudes, and Jesus' healing works
- feed both heart and mind in thought-provoking Sunday services
- share your blessings, healings, and progress in informal Wednesday testimonial meetings
- explore the Bible and online spirituality tools in our Reading Room, a contemporary bookstore/resource center/serenity space
- learn how to pray more effectively for yourself, your family, your community
Everyone is invited to our services!
We look forward to having you and your family join us!